Flourishing in their usual area near the compost bins.
Some plants in their usual area near the compost bins.
Still flourishing in its area.
Doing well enough.
Some new leaves, about 30 cm from the house.
Flourishing lushly in the lawn near its bed.
None in its mulched bed, but a few sprouts behind the air conditioning unit.
Many plants against the house near their bed, but about only 1 in that bed.
As the snow melts, it has revealed a little catnip right next to the house.
The catnip is doing moderately well in its bed,
but has invaded the lawn and also appears here and there in the neighbouting beds.
Two small shoots are up.
There are almost no plants in their bed, but there are some in the lawn nearby!
One plant is up.
A few plants are still in the bed.
It was the first thing up in the east bed.
There is little left. I think the cat has been eating it.
It's coming back.
A few tiny sprouts are in sight now.
A few tiny plants have developed in their bed,
and there are many sprouts in the nearby grass.
I put in a separator to give them their own bed,
and they continued to grow all summer.
None in its bed, but one plant in the mint bed.
One small plant in its bed.
There are a few small plants in its bed.
The lily of the valley may take the plot over.
I was wrong.
They have come along strongly, and are flourishing at their end of the bed.
Elliott the cat was chewing at a leaf 2 days ago.
Ben cleared the bed, and put manure on top later.
Sprouting in many spots in its bed.
Doing very well, tall and in flower.
Gone to seed.
A few shoots are poking through in the lawn near its bed.
Some plants are growing right beside the house in its bed.
Coming along fine. I found one plant outside the west fence; I guess it got there in the compost.
It did fine this year. Plants could be found here and there in the lawn near its original bed.
The cat found the new growth before I did.
The new shoots were covered with old leaves.
Elliott, the cat, chewed at it, scratched at it a bit,
and rolled in the area.
Sprayed with Round-Up.
One shoot remains. I photographed it today.
A few sprigs are green and growing, already!
It seems to be taking over the lily of the valley bed!
Gilbert removed some of the catnip from the bed,
to give the north patch of lily of the valley a better chance.
Flourishing in a reduced area.
I pulled off all the large stems.
I do not want it to displace the lily of the valley.
It has not regrown.
2 9-paks planted.
50% sprouts. More seeds added.
I have about 12 plants. Repotted today,
mostly for sale.
May 24: All but 5 donated to sale.
5 plants set out among the lily of the valley.
4 have been attacked by cats.
After harvest, Elliott was only slightly interested.